Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to Eccentric Auntie

I've been wanting to set up a new bloggie thing with a theme of some sort for quite some time, and I have been drawing a blank. I think I felt self-conscious about putting myself out there again. Well, thanks to some fellow bloggers and friends, I've decided to give this a crack again.

What you will find in this blog will likely be a mish-mash of things. In general, this is about me and my life a bit outside the usual box. I will likely mostly talk about: my marathon training and that elusive goal to lose a few vanity pounds, eat cleaner, and yet still enjoy my cake and wine; the theme of good vacations gone wrong (movies, books, personal tales); writing and other hobbies (hey, hey, NANOWRIMO's comin' up!); and I will be bragging about my nieces and lynx point siamese cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment