Friday, November 4, 2011

Soup Week at Hot Pink Mama's Blog! :)

I have been busy, busy, busy! Work has been crazy, writing has been crazy, and the idea of thinking up something to write in my bloggie has just kept getting pushed aside! I will get back into this. I WANT to. I love writing here and thinking that maybe a few people here and there might enjoy my "when vacations go dreadfully wrong" movie reviews and profound thoughts on writing and procrastination and massive spiders and miscreant Siamese cats.

BUT most importantly of all....



Yes, go to Pink Audrey's blog (and also go because she's awesome and her blog is super fun and interesting) and see all the delicious and yummy soup recipes that were posted this week! No, seriously. Don't walk, run! And I mean sprint, not slow-ass running like what I do. Audrey's posted some, but also there were six guest posts, including one from me!

Here's mine:
Hot and Sour Soup


Happy Soup Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment