Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to Reality

My brain is fried and I don't actually have anything specific to say today, but I just got back from a much-needed mini-vacation (no, it did NOT go dreadfully wrong) yesterday. I left Thursday evening and just got back yesterday.

This means:
1. No writing, running, or anything that involved thinking or healthy eating for the last six days or so.
2. No groceries in my house AT ALL (and was too tired to deal with that yesterday)
3. You know the phrase "when the cat's away, the mice will play?" Because my cat was also on vacation the last few days (staying at my parents' house), there is a possible mouse in my house that my cat has not taken care of or even discovered yet. I have seen some evidence in the kitchen and so I am encouraging my cat to get on this and soon. Right now, it's the last thing on Helo's mind. He just wants to bliss out and purr all over me now that I'm back and he's back in his own house.
4. *WHINES* I don't want to go to work today! I want to just laze in bed and write and watch shows that I've taped/downloaded and hang out on the internetz.

I hope all of you have a spectacular Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! No thinking or healthy eating, huh? Sounds like you had a good time. :)

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :) I really dropped the ball on my blog lately! I need to get back on it. Will try to write something new and profound tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete