Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The title post of SHAME

Hi.

Yes, it's been a great while. I'm ashamed to admit that I actually sort of forgot that I had a blog. I would LIKE to get better at this.

Consider this one of the many goals I have for this year that is all mixed in with running a marathon, finishing my book, surviving the school year combined with having to take multiple university courses, figuring out my life post-divorce, etc.

Halloween approaches, and we all know how intrinsically creepy dolls are. I offer you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgfklKnOg4w


I challenge you to try to get that tune out of your head...;D

Happy Halloween, you all!

(I have about a million Vacation-Gone-Wrong movies to review! Let's see if I can knock some of those out before Halloween!)

No comments:

Post a Comment