Friday, May 18, 2012

3 1/2 more days!

Yes, I just have 3 1/2 more days before the school year ends. I have been craptastic at updating in this blog, but I promise to be better, especially because PinkAudrey is gone for the summer *CRIES*, and the only way she can hear my brilliant words of brilliance is if I keep writing in this blog. Because I know she is waiting on the edge of her seat. :D

 One of the reasons that I'm having difficulty writing in this blog regularly is that I feel like this blog needs a bit of a consistent theme. Yes, I have the "when vacations go dreadfully wrong" theme (and I have a list of movies built up in my head to critique on here, especially a really bad one from the Lifetime channel I watched recently!)

 But I feel like mostly I babble in this blog a bit without purpose, and I think blogs that are actually followed by more than your immediate circle of friends and family actually have something to teach the world on an interesting topic. But I am literally ALL OVER THE PLACE. Hmmm...So I will need to think on this when I have the time and inclination to think (which is in THREE AND A HALF DAYS! Did I happen to mention that I'm done in 3 1/2 days?)

 Also Mo will be coming home a week from Saturday, so that is weird and exciting and fun all at once.

3 comments:

  1. Whew!!! Light at the end of the tunnel!

    I think the trick to blog themes is to give yourself some wiggle room. I blog about jewelry, but I also fit some goal-setting stuff in there and some rambling about creativity.

    I think the other trick is finding your need. At this point in time, what do you need to write about the most? What would you want to explore? That can always change as time passes, but I've found that having a blog that helps me with particular issues makes me more likely to write in it.

    Just my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I AM waiting on the edge of my seat. Keep blogging! I don't care about what, haha. But sure, a topic. Sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SS: huh, food for thought. I will think about that and of need. hmmm...

    A: hee! I will blog about whatever then. Hey, it's really hot here. What do you think about that? You left us the heat!

    ReplyDelete